Monday, May 09, 2005

Exam Fever

I love you. You're my bestest-ever friend. You're the light at the end of the dark carpal tunnel. You're the thing that gets me through the days and nights when everything collapses around me; when it seems like I can't take it any more, you give me the strength to go on. Thank you.

And just know this: when everything is settled, when my exams and the "oh so massive strain it places on my bodily system that if I keep straining any further, I might develop what can only be described as a bad case of the hernies" that it entails is over, you'll be placed in the highest position you could ever hope to be in.

At the top of the medicine cabinet-lah. Where else should I put you, oh my precious bottle of paracetamol @ panadol @ neurofen?

Quote of the day:

"Lady, people aren't chocolates. You know what they are, mostly? Bastards. Bastard-coated bastards with bastard filling. But I don't find them half as annoying as I find naïve, bubble-headed optimists who walk around vomiting sunshine."
-Dr Perry Cox, Scrubs.

No comments: