Monday, February 14, 2005

I LOVE EVERTON



Okay, I don't love Everton, but after Rooney's goal and Richard Dunne's own goal, you can't blame me for that headline now, can you?

Back to reality, then. Next week's a busy one. Well, relatively anyway. A presentation on Wednesday, an interview on Thursday, and Puan Rooh's farewell dinner on Friday. Urgghh. I hate going to these social events. I'm not the most social person around; in fact, I'm sure those of you who know me personally would probably describe me as a rather introvert character at dinner parties. Okay, okay. I'll qualify that. I'm an introvert at those parties when Hanim is not around. When she is, I suddenly and shockingly metamorphosise into this confident-yet-amusingly-tactless sod who has an uncanny ability to contract foot-in-mouth symptoms. Happy, Min?

Slept at 5.30 last night. Had a long and sometimes thoughtful (but mostly it was just guy talk, which as you may think involves none other than sex, sex, and procreation. Errmm... yeah.. that's right. That's what we did. We talked about sex. Really.) discussion with Ali, Apai and up until 4 am, Pete. It was good fun. Found out that Ali had a couple of cheerleader friends who, for his birthday, decided to give him what can only be described as a private performance. No, you perverts, it was a special cheer they made up for him. Wow.

(Mental note: must get Hanim to buy cheerleading outfit, and to compose special cheer. Maybe I should get a pair of leotards as well.)

Oh shit. That was supposed to be a mental note, dammit!

No comments: