Thursday, April 29, 2004

Trustees... my most hated word.

Two blogs in two days... man I must reaaaaaaaly be bored. I think I started studying a little too early this year. I'm currently very much exhausted by it all... and running out of steam too. I've noticed that this happens every year. The nearer I get to the exams, the lazier I get. That's NOT a good thing.

Current read: powers of a trustee to maintain a minor, and power of a trustee to advance capital to beneficiaries. Boring, huh?

Mama and Papa's arriving soon. Hopefully that'll sort out my laziness. Have to buck up, starting now. I think I'll take a shower first tho.

But before that: Have you ever noticed that (and this perhaps only applies to those Malaysians in the UK, and still studying of course) we never get to enjoy the best times of the year, since during that time we're stuck in the house memorising stuff we won't even care about in 2 month's time?? Exams suck. Period.

No comments: