Tuesday, April 27, 2004

I hate the fact that those who want you to do something/ be something else never say it out loud. It's always concealed behind a facade e.g. "Oh, I don't mind you wanting to do that, but wouldn't it be boring though? and why the sudden change in interests anyway? I thought you always wanted to do this, and that etc". You end up having to justify the decisions you made. Not that anything's certain anyway. What I decide now will probably be of little relevance in 10 years' time. But it pisses me off that people want to have a say in what I am, in what I become and they don't even have the decency to come out and say it. The former is enough to piss me off anytime; the latter though... man, this sucks. Am I being paranoid and neurotic? You tell me... I'm the one Nadia called a "younger version of Woody Allen". Although I think I look better.


No comments: