Tuesday, April 27, 2004

Long time no blog!

actually i don't see the reason why i should. Nuthing much has been happening. Oh, apart from Nim's visit to London... which ROCKS!! I know. I 'm sad. My whole social life revolves around her. But hey! Who cares?

Starsky & Hutch was kinda nice. Shaun of the Dead was even cooler tho. Next stop: Kill Bill. Tho i think that one might be a disappointment... hopefully not on the same level as the Matrix farce tho.

I think I use 'tho' too much.

Non-charitable purpose trusts. Charitable trusts. Trusts & the family home. Hyde Park in summertime. Not a good combo, unless u're into dozing off at intermittent periods.

Everyone's getting on my nerves lately. I don't think it's possible for men to have PMS. Or is it?

latest read: re-reading "The remains of the day" by Kazuo Ishiguro. Highly recommended.

No comments: