Wednesday, September 06, 2006

.:Yadda yadda yadda (incoherent mumblings)...... yadda."

Has it been that long, dear readers? the difference between the date for today's post and teh date of the last post seems to confirm this sneaking suspicion of mine that it HAS been an eternity in blogging terms since I last updated (oh, I should SO be awarded the Nobel prize or the Booker prize or the "whatever-it-is-they-award-people-who-have-moments-of-staggering-mental-clarity" prize for that particularly brain-stretching conclusion).

Anyway, time really flies when you're having fun. Work's been, well, work. Tiring and unpleasant at times, a huge rush and fun TBH at other times. I've been spending more time with Farah in the last two months than I've ever had in the last year. She's a breath of fresh air in this dull life of mine. Pity she's leaving for dublin soon. *sigh* And back into cold storage for you, dear heart o' mine.

It was good to see Mel again; I'm glad I've actually made my peace with her, and we could be friends again. It was also great to see the gang again; my, how your close friends never really change, they just grow a little older (and broader) every time you see 'em.

Lately, I keep getting woken up several times at night, thinking it was already 6 am and it's time to go off to work. A quick check on the clock would usually reveal it was only 2.30am or something of that sort. This would usually repeat itself every half an hour till I get to 6 am.

Am I stressed out? I'm always under stress, anyway.

Am I depressed? I don't think so. I'm sad that farah's leaving, but I'm dealing with it.

Or am I?

Mood: Neutral
Reads: Sherlock Holmes (of all things) - Hey, it takes me back to my younger days... so buzz off!
Listens: Snow Patrol; "Run"

1 comment:

Rogue Chicka said...

I'm glad we can be friends again, too. Teasing you about Farah is too delicious to pass up on because of some mishap many many years ago.

-- Mel