Friday, September 08, 2006

.:Hot Co-Eds!!!:.

My dear Constant Reader,

I am so glad that the heading finally got your attention, old chap. It is, admittedly, rather not my style to be copying spam headlines in my email inbox as the title of a post, but nonetheless, it was my sincere wish to gain your inestimable attention that led me to do it. That, and the fact that the other choice was "17-inch pe*** extensions!!", which obviously will not work as well, if you do not mind me saying so.

I digress. The purpose of this post is to direct your attention to the setting up of my photopage at mayomyth.fotopages.com. I will hopefully be updating it as frequently as I do update this page (which means to say not very often, but I will try my best. Scout's honour and all that.)

I do hope you are keeping well, and I do hope to speak to you again soon. In the meantime, I remain,

Very affectionately yours,

Ahmad

1 comment:

JoE AdzriL said...

Wah, Ahmad dah ader Fotopages sehh!!

Bro, senyap jer lately-sibuk bercinta eih? hehe =P