Tuesday, December 27, 2005

.:Christmas weekend:.

Dear readers,

what a weekend! Is it just me, or is my life just chock-full of dramatic moments? To start off, I got into an accident on Saturday morning. I was stopping at a traffic light not two minutes from my kampung, when this speeding Proton failed to stop and whcaked into the rear end of my 5-month-old car. The result of that particular match-up:





Unfortunately, the driver of the Proton ended up in hospital, probably with fractured ribs. Let's hope he gets better (and that he has insurance - else I might have to sue him).

Am driving my old battered Wira again until they get the BMer's bumper replaced. Well, I guess takde rezeki lah kan? =) Farah was so worried when she heard the news; she couldn't get through to me, which I guess made it worse for her. Sorry, dear.

Gosh got married over the weekend. Congratulations, dude! I'm so happy for you. You deserve all the happiness in the world for being such a great friend, and I wish you two all the very best for your upcoming journey together. Pity i didn't take any photos of you two; I was too engrossed with Laila & Kamal's baby, Sakinah.. She's so adorable!



Well, I guess that's it. Life's great, innit? =)

Regards,

Ahmad

3 comments:

Ahmad said...

Elly: yeah, I'm glad I'm okay too.. =) but damn.. just got an estimate for cost of repairs.. it's RM17,000!! apparently there were some damage to the undercarriage as well. I'm definitely suing his a$$ if he doesn't have insurance.

Nadyn: ermm.. ermm.. does this mean I can't call Apai "daddy" anymore?

Alssen said...

ahmad, ARE U SERIOUS ???!!!*insert muka concern* that mahal ke ????? glad ur ok tho.

Boss Stewie said...

nevcer never never never buy proton