Friday, September 30, 2005

.:Idleness:.

As I’m sitting here in front of the same computer screen I’ve been staring at since 6.45 am this morning (exactly 14.5 hours ago), I can’t help but feel down. I feel like whinging, but I know my life is, apart from the relationship side, actually in a relatively good place. Having said that, I’ve always been a person who puts a lot of emphasis on my personal relationship side so I guess there’s a hollowness there that continuously bugs me whenever I’m idle. Like I am now.

Oh well… like they say, idle research assistants beget the devil.. or something like that.. I’m kinda befuddled to be honest. Am simply too effin’ tired.

A man walks up to a bar and says:
"This ain’t a joke."

Ha
Ha
Ha
Ha

Are you laughing or are you f
a
l
l
i
n
g

down?

I’m going nuts.. OOO NUTS!!

1 comment:

Alssen said...

after 14.5 hours of staring at the computer, cant blame u laaaaa =P
anyway, thank you for ur tag (except for the part about lesbonic adventures) and enjoy work....kalau tak pun, just think of all the money that ur raking in and that U r going to spend on URSELF....muahahahahahaha~
suraya