Thursday, September 29, 2005

.:The horror:.

As I stepped out of the lift, my thoughts deeply mired in the report due on Friday, I began to walk slowly towards my flat. It’s been a tiring day, and I was looking forward to a little exercise, a nice hot shower, some dinner, and finally some sleep.

Suddenly I saw a fleeting shadow move from the corner of my eyes. I didn’t know what to make of it. Was it just a stray cat? It couldn’t be. It was much too big to be a cat… it was more man-sized, but it had a rather feminine shape to it. I prayed to God that it wasn’t what I thought it was. I quickly reached for my keys and tried to open the door quickly. I heard the door behind me open. I was ready to scream my lungs out…

“Oi Ani! Boyfriend kau dah balik!!”

Sheesh.. it was only the girls from the unit opposite mine.

“Bang, boleh pinjam paper last weekend tak? Kitorang tak baca lagi…” said the girl who I can only presume to be Ani.

Best pick-up line ever, man…

2 comments:

sha said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
sha said...

Hahahahaaaaa :p ... penakut!!!
Tulaa.. Think positive always ;)