Friday, June 24, 2005

It's FFFFFFRIDAY!!!

It's sad. I know. I now know what it means when people say TGIF. I believe.

Started off well enough. Got to work pretty early thanks to a combination of good luck (green lights all the way in Jln Sultan Ismail! Woohoo!!) and radical driving skillz (really). I then managed to muck it all up by a fiasco with the supervising analyst (SA) and Miss P over the morning daily (don't ask. It's... complicated.)Ahh... the joys of being an RA who knows absolutely bollocks about this industry.

Will be seeing Gosh tonight after his recent adventures of the engaging kind in Terengganu. Would be cool to see him in a different light. Hope I'll be able to pop by Nim's place before I head off to Melaka to do the family thang.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dude, are there any vacancies for RAs where you're at? I'm serious- any more of this pettiness and I'll be reduced to scooping my eyeballs out with a coffee-spoon (hmm...that could be an image from one of your stories...)

Anyway, TGIF. Too right.

Anonymous said...

P/s:- Say hi to Gosh. And Nim, of course.