Thursday, April 07, 2005

DRAMA KING

If it's possible for a guy to be a drama queen (which may or may not involve some gender transmogrification), I think I am one. The smallest things can trigger my obnoxiously fragile temperament, although perhaps some things are more likely to trigger it than others. Like comments from my other half. Yes, yes, the rational side of me knows that she means only the best, but goddammit woman! Can't you see I'm not being the paragon of rationality here?

I love her, anyway.

Relationships can be hard. Especcially when you've got an insecure bugger like me to deal with. Yes, guys can be insecure too, for all the disbelieving womenfolk. Most of us are just better at hiding it I suppose. I'm working on it though... hey, come to think of it, reading through my past few entries, it's been nothing but negativity. I'm either too sensitive, too angry, too irrational, too insecure. Screw this. I'm going to say something that probably doesn't mean anything to you readers but it doesn't matter, because this blog is simply, as eloquently put by a friend, 'verbal diarrhoea' and you'd be lucky to come out of this blog smelling like yesterday's dinner. So here goes:

YOU ARE IMPERFECT! YOU NEED TO LEARN TO ACCEPT THAT STUPID FACT, AND NOT BE SO EFFING HARD ON YOUR EFFING SELF! ALL YOU NEED TO DO IS TO MAKE THE BEST WITH WHAT YOU HAVE! AND FOR Nth TIME, BE GRATEFUL FOR WHAT YOU HAVE, YOU PATHETIC WHINER!

Now THAT'S a pep talk. To myself of course. Not to you, dear readers. Unless you feel like taking that on board. If you do, by all means go ahead. Unless you don't want to. Then don't.

I think I need to go to my happy place now.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

pfft, you're becoming more and more like Ally Macbeal. what, she doesn't have boobs either

Ahmad said...

Oh shut up, Lan. :)