Thursday, April 06, 2006

.:Of Dublin II:.

Back again. I've got fifteen minutes before lunchtime officially ends. So let me just continue with the slideshow of the Dublin trip.(I realise some of you may be bored to death already; feel free to jump out the window provided on your right: note, however, that you may feel some unavoidable discomfort upon landing) =P

Farah loves this picture. It's a bit too orangey for me, but it's still a nice picture nonetheless. From left, Shih Hi (betul ke my spelling ni??), Syikin, Farah, moi. Taken on the night of a thousand questions (as opposed to the infamous Night of the Thousand Knives, thank God), where I was quizzed and probed to no end by all and sundry. Questions ranged from "how did you get to know Farah?" to "What did you say you drove again? And this is your first job? And this is possible, how?" (to which I would respond by relating bits and pieces of THAT old story). Oh, and my all-time personal favourite: "Bila nak kawin?". Charming.

Later that night, when the party has died down a bit.



On the way back to Dublin from bray, we (or rather, I) decided that it was far too cold to be waiting for a bus. So we (or rather, I) paid for four tickets and boarded the DART (Dublin Automated Rail Transit - I think) bound for the City centre. So i guess you can safely say that i've lost all my ability to resist the cold. Or maybe I'm just too thin. Farah, you know what you need to do, dear...

... lend me your gloves! Note that by this time, all self-conjured macho delusions had evaporated. That tends to happen when one wears furry gloves. Especially when your girlfriend lends it to you.

Time's up! Will continue later dudes & dudettes!

4 comments:

either of one of us said...

assalamualaikum,
so, bila nak kawin?

Alssen said...

aaawww, so sweeeet~
did u know, i was in dublin too! a week earlier than u, kot...heheheheheheh,
dublin's AMAZING!!!!! =D

Ahmad said...

Either,

I don't know. Bila sampai seru, I guess. =)

Su,

yes, I know. Read your blog. Dublin was amazing, but did you even have time to check out the menfolk as you peer through the stones or sediment or whatever it is young geologists peer through these days? =P

Alssen said...

aiyoh, dublin mana ada batu laaaa. kena pegi outskirt sikit, apparently the geology's pretty cool out there~

"but did you even have time to check out the menfolk..."
another 'aiyoh!' what kinda ques is that ??????? OF COURSE we have time, if no time, we can always make time one heheheheeheheheheheh~
but tu lah, takde yg menarik =(