Wednesday, February 18, 2004

Well.. it's official. I'm now part of the trend that is blogging. Hopefully it won't die out too soon, coz then I'd be left doing something which nobody finds fashionable anymore, and people will be saying, "oh look at that guy! Doesn't he realise that nobody cares what he has to say?? Blogging's not cool anymore, and besides, is this a pointless ego-inflating exercise??"

See what I mean when i say i think too much?

Actually i don't care if no one reads this (well, i do actually. Just a little.) It's 12.20 am and i have to be in brighton tomorrow. I can't sleep. I keep thinking about so many things. Like how things were much simpler when I was a kid, when I was a teenager. All I had to worry about was my studies... even then i didn't have to worry abt it that much. I guess i was lucky in that sense... things (most of them anyway) come easily to me. Stuff like economics... those were my forte.

Nowadays.. *sigh*... i don't know anymore. Those of you who know me will probably think "he's still hung up over mel, i guess". I don't think so. I just want to be in a place where everything is simple, and you can feel safe sleeping at night knowing that tomorrow will be a good day. Like when I was in MRSM, the only thing worrying me was whether we'd get chased by the warden for skipping compulsory stuff, like group exercises etc. Like when I was in KMYS.. well.. there were practically no worries there.

Talked to my sis over the phone just now. She said I was cyclothermic (?).. I don't know how to spell that term (or even if I got it right!) but supposedly it means that I get depressed easily, though it's nothing like clinical depression. Ahh well.

It doesn't help that the only person who could make me feel safe is halfway across the world.

No comments: